Wednesday, August 10, 2005

It's been a while since I meme'd...

Here we go. (Found via Lushy...)

1. When you look at yourself in the mirror, what's the first thing you look at?
My hair. Absolutely…

2. How much cash do you have on you right now?
About $32. (Oh, and 10 cents.)

3. What's a word that rhymes with "TEST"?
Fest

4. Favourite plant?
Favorite plant? Really? I like many different types of shrubberies. Mostly because I love the word “shrubbery”. But I don’t know that I have a fave plant. I do know I hate rosemary bushes. They attract bees. So they can fuck off.

5. Who is the 4th person on your missed call list on your cell phone?
It’s a “PRIVATE” caller. Which means it was the Twin.

6. What is your main ring tone on your phone?
It’s a little “doodle-doodle-doodle, doodle-doodle-doodle, doo!” type ring. I don’t download rings, and I’m a rather generic type of girl, when it comes to that sort of thing. My phone doesn’t chirp, or have the super-loud, kind of annoying old-fashioned ring sound to it. It doesn’t play any Usher songs, or have any phrases that repeat when it rings. It’s kind of blah.

7. What shirt are you wearing?
My Gap fake-wrap shirt in pink. To match my shoes. Because I’m sooo fucking cute that way.

8. Do you "label" yourself?
Absolutely. I am Kick-ass Faith. Ask everyone…they’ll agree. :P

9. Name brand of your shoes currently wearing?
Rampage

10. Do you prefer a bright or dark room?
Dark.

11. What did you have for breakfast?
A tuna sammich.

12. Mysteriously missing. It's the question that goes unanswered.
I swear, this is in the meme. What’s the point?

13. What were you doing at midnight last night?
Der! Sleeping…

14. What did your last text message you received on your cell phone say?
This isn’t the last one, but it’s one of the funniest ones I’ve gotten in the last few days. I’d better tell you the whole “conversation”, so it makes a bit more sense…
Boyfriend: “I want u on top of me right now! Im so hard I cannot stop fucking the 3 holes in the wall!” (It’s from a Mr. Show episode we watched last week…it made sense to me.)
My reply: “Aw! U r sooo romantic! I miss you too.”
Boyfriend: “Ok romantic, all I need r ur kisses 2 keep my hard on from going away”

He’s the bee’s knees, I tell ya. Cracks me up when I get those messages!

15. Do you ever click on "Pop Ups" or Banners?
Huh uh.

16. What's an expression that you say a lot?
Fucking a!

17. Who told you they loved you last?
Dad

18. Last furry thing you touched?
Heh. Myself. ;P

19. How many hours a week do you work?
I’m just gonna leave this one blank for now.

20. How many rolls of film do you need to get developed?
Um, none. This is an odd question. Is it normal for people to have lots of rolls of film lying about needing to be developed? I mean, you finish the roll, you take it in, and you have the pics printed, right? So WTF?

21. Favourite age you have been so far?
28 through 30 was alright. Plenty o’ cash, lots o’ sex, bought a house, made some new friends, laid out a plan for my future. Yep…those were some decent years. (Sorry, I can’t say which one was any better than the others, really, so I’m choosing them all. :P)

22. Your worst enemy?
Ranch. Dressing. Hands down, my worst enemy ever. I WILL AVENGE THEE, RANCH DRESSING!! WATCH YO BACK, MUTHAFUCKA!

Ok, just kidding, ranch! Don't hate me...really, I'll be your best friend forever if you just continue to be as delicious as you always have been. love yoouuu!

23. What is your current desk top picture?
I’m not allowed to change my desktop from the regular company logo that’s on it. Because I currently work for a company that employs nazis to work it’s tech department.

24. What was the last thing you said to someone?
”I have to pee.”

25. If you had to choose between a million bucks or to be able to go back in time and fix all your mistakes which would you choose?
The money. If we didn’t make mistakes, how could we possibly learn anything? No regrets, man. None at all.

3 comments:

Duncan said...

Regarding you and your boyfriends relationship........no you're schmoopy. Glad to hear you guys are so happy.

FaithsTwin said...

20. How many rolls of film do you need to get developed?
Um, none. This is an odd question. Is it normal for people to have lots of rolls of film lying about needing to be developed? I mean, you finish the roll, you take it in, and you have the pics printed, right? So WTF?


I have at least two. I found them when going thru some stuff - I will develop them when I have an extra $15 that can't be spent elsewhere. Which will not be soon.

Ms. Pants said...

Stolen.