Monday, August 01, 2005

No...no I don't. Go 'way...

I've got that "Smoke Two Joints" song stuck in my head right now, and I haven't the foggiest idea why. I don't smoke two joints ever. Not in the morning, not at night. Not at a time of peace or in a time of war. I don't smoke two joints before I smoke two joints, and then smoke two more. (That just seems really excessive to me, by the way. I mean, is that even safe?) I've never ever even wanted to smoke a single joint, much less two.

So out of my head with ye, song of nonsense! Go the fuck away now...

Maybe a Diet Coke will help. Mmm...Diet Coke. My personal drug of choice.

5 comments:

mikey said...

Well, I've never wanted to bang on a drum all day, but I'll sing along with that song when it comes on.

Hey, that might be a good survey question - songs that you don't understand/don't believe in that you sing along to anyway, just because the damned song is catchy...

Maine said...

You can't overdose on weed, so technically it's safe. Which is a good thing because that means there'd be a lot more dead people stinking up apartments in the country.

Though I wouldn't recommend going overboard with it to anyone. You may not die of inhalation, but you might die of extreme temporary stupidity. The things pot smokers convince themselves to do sometimes... amazing.

Also? I've been known to sing along to every Tatu song I hear.

FaithsTwin said...

Though I am pretty sure you can't overdose on pot, I would say that if you sit and smoke it all day long for several days in a row, you would eventually kill off enough brain cells to revert yourself to the 3rd grade. Now, see what I've done there? I've created a time machine for those who needed one!

zagood said...

"every" tatu song? isn't there just one? maine, you crazy.

-z

Maine said...

Um... no? There's "Not Gonna Get Us." There's "All the Things She Said." And they do an AMAZING cover of "How Soon is Now" by The Smiths.

er...

um...

*smokebomb!*