Friday, September 23, 2005

Don't wanna jinx it...

I'm in the BEST mood this morning! I don't know why...I had time to pull together a cute outfit, get my ass to Einstein's for a bagel with hummus before I came in to work, and even though it's raining like a mo, and I had to put my trash out in during a nice downpour, I'm just feelin' good, for some reason. It's nice. :)

Ok, so the last time I went to Old Navy, I bought a few new pairs of jeans. I was down to just one pair that I would regularly wear out of my closet, so I figured it was time. I bought a couple of pairs that are size 16, and then I got one pair that was a size 18, just in case I wanted to wear jeans and be comfy on those days in the future that I might be really bloated, or whatever. They're comfy...a bit big in the belly and waist, but they serve their purpose. I've only worn them once before today, and I kind of noticed a problem with them then, but not too much. Today, I'm fully aware of it. See, the jeans are a bootcut, and apparently, as the size goes up in the waist, so does the cut for the boot. These things are just a little shy of being bell-bottoms, IMO. I don't have boots, so I'm just wearing my fave loafers (they have a little heel on them, and I love them so!) which work relatively well with my other bootcut jeans, usually. But these just seem a little bit too big. It's bothersome to me.

But, hell, I AM comfy. I had another one of my stomach aches yesterday, so I'm trying to give my belly a bit of leaway when it comes to the pressure I put on it today. Hopefully, it won't act up again. I hate those stomach aches.

Ok, gotta go...

1 comment:

FaithsTwin said...

yay for good moods!