Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Mmm...beeeer

The Bud Light guy is in the parking lot delivering beer to that crappy "The Drink" place across from my work. Is it a bad thing that I want to go down there and steal his truck? It is, huh? Dammit. Fine, I won't steal the truck.

But now I really, really want a Bud Light. Never underestimate the power of suggestion.

**Update: Apparently, "The Drink" is not only a crappy bar, but it's also a place where football players go to get into altercations with their exes. Just found this story after I posted the comments above about the Bud Light truck.

C'mon guys! Pushing girls around in bars? Bad bars at that! WTF is up with that? LJ didn't deserve to play in the game on Sunday, it seems. I don't care how stupid the ex-girlfriend is, you don't exert force like that on them...and vice-versa. Just walk away, jackass. I mean, how tough is it to pay the tab, and take your new chicky to another bar? Or, hey, here's a thought: you have a game at NOON the next day, so maybe it'd be a good fucking idea to be, oh, I don't know...home asleep at 12:30 a.m. the day of the game? Really, just a suggestion from a chick who's never played the game. I'm just a fan who would love to see her team win all year long. But whatev. I'm probably the only one who feels that way...

3 comments:

Maine said...

Yeah, but he still managed 2 touchdowns and like 110 yards, even after a 12:30 AM bender. Can't argue with those results. :)

Faith said...

Yep...apparently, his warm-up of pushing around his ex-girlfriend worked out ok for him.

I almost would've prefered to lose the game...almost. I'm just so tired of the inflated egos of pro players. Really chaps my hide...

Kansouri said...

Actually this happened early Saturday morning and so he still had one more night to sleep(or to stay out late)- Saturday night.

He runs with anger and anger runs with him.