Thursday, October 06, 2005

Another corn nut kind of day, it seems...

Hey, can someone please tell me what the Powerball numbers were from last night's drawing? I know I didn't win anything big, but I can't see any of the websites that post the numbers here at my "job" (they block all websites that even make mention of a "lottery" or the Powerball), and I wanna know if I at least got the Powerball pick! Please help me. God bless.

Oh, and since this is apparently an interesting topic of discussion for my family, and maybe more folks that I'm unaware of, let me make this clear, because maybe I haven't prior to now, although I thought I had once or twice: I have had it in the ass before. All that needs to be known by anyone outside of me and my current love is that I have a love/hate relationship with the whole activity...feels good, but grosses me out, and all that sort of thing. There you go. Hope that helps settle whatever discussion might occur on the topic in the future. You freaks...

8 comments:

FaithsTwin said...

powerball for 10/5:
2 15 25 30 45 17

No one won.

Faith said...

I know that no one won, der. But 5 people did win the $100,000 by matching 5 of the numbers. Plus, I wanted to know if I got the Powerball number...because you can win $3 if you pick the Powerball number alone.

Now which one of those numbers is the Powerball number? 17?

FaithsTwin said...

no. I mixed it in and won't tell you which one is the powerball #.

Faith said...

Um, is it 25? Because I just threw the ticket away thinking it was 17, but if it's 25, then I won $3!! Tell me you hag!!!

FaithsTwin said...

no. it's 17. sometimes its sad how you show the good people reading your blog just how dumb dumb can be. =P

Faith said...

Yeah, fuck you. Hag. :P:P:P:P

FaithsTwin said...

I prefer "Prettiest Hag Ever" thankyouverymuch.

Faith said...

You know how much I NEED $3 right now? Big meanie...