Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Hey, yeah...where DID that guy go?

Remember picking up the paper every day to catch the latest Calvin & Hobbes strip as penned by creator Bill Watterson? I do. The comic world isn't the same without him, in my opinion. I found a story on CNN today that shows I'm not alone in this opinion (not that I really thought I was, but whatev...). The man seems to have disappeared from the world, and it's obvious that Calvin & Hobbes are gone forever. But I did learn that Watterson released a 3-volume collection recently. It's the complete Calvin & Hobbes. It includes every single Calvin & Hobbes cartoon created during the 10 years Watterson penned the cartoon.

Yeah, I'm gonna need to get me one of those sets, I think. Most definitely.

2 comments:

Google Page Rank 6 said...

Want more clicks to your Adsense Ads on your Blog?

Then you have to check out my blog. I have found a FREE and Legitimate way that will increase your earnings.

Come Check us out. How to Boost Your AdSense Revenue

Anonymous said...

I've been finding almost all of my japanese sushi here