Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Just...no.

Nothing else to say except, huh-uh. No fucking way. These people are insane. I remember seeing them on a TLC special once before, and thought to myself then that someone needed to tie them both down and remove their reproductive organs STAT. And I swear the woman has had 2 more kids since that show was aired. (Yep...look at the picture that accompanies the article. The husband is holding a baby that looks to be about 1, and that wife of his is holding their brand new addition in her hands. MAN, they are fucked up!)

I understand that it might be seen as sweet by some, and very cool of them to have such a loving and God-fearing family. But I don't. I think overpopulation is a very serious matter, and these people are contributing to the problem 4-fold, at least. The way they run their family is sickening, and I feel so bad for those kids when it comes to how they raise them thinking about sex and marriage and shit. I don't think they're allowed to be alone with anyone of the opposite sex until their something like 18! And Lord help them if any of them are gay. I mean, just forget it, man. Frustration forever for you!

Michelle Duggar, you aren't a female rat...stop popping out babies as though you haven't any choice in the matter!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have it's cool too.

FaithsTwin said...

Anonymous: I don't understand your comment. It plainly makes no sense. ???

The story hit me hard when they first showed it last year on whatever-channel-they-did. I have to try to understand: her uterus, TWO CHILDREN AGO, was not in good shape. Is she waiting until one comes out in horrid shape before the slap hits her in the face that she should have stopped at 5 or 6? (STIILLLL wayy too many in my book, but I am giving bennies of doubts obviously). I know she sees it as 'miracles' due to the fact that her kids have ten finger/toes and have hair by the time they are 15... but seriously! When does the self doubt set in? And if it never does, can I get some of what THEY get in their vitamins!? I mean, is Jesus walking thru their bedroom every time saying, "Go for it, lad..." ??? I bet this is when the Aztec would help us understand, Twin. Dammit!

Alisha said...

Oh, HELL no!

lyn said...

they are going to be on anderson cooper tonight. and i will have to watch because it's a freaking train wreck!!!!

FaithsTwin said...

There has to be something wronbg with people who have a NEED to name all their kids starting with the same letter as well. WTF is up with that? And there's the random one in the middle (Jinger!!!)- that just isn't even a word!