Monday, October 17, 2005

Lack o' drama...

My eye is twitching something awful this morning. Why? Is a storm on the way? Am I going to be coming into some money soon? Has Timmy fallen into the well again?? What does it mean when my eye twitches like this? I don't know. I can say for sure that it's obnoxious as hell, though.

Oh, and I think that gas is the single greatest affliction that any one human being can encounter in their life. Belly full o' air? BRING IT ON!!! I LOVE it when it happens. It's painful and irritating and it tells me that I'm ALIVE dammit!! My body is trying to digest what I put into it, and I'm grateful for that opportunity! ALLELUJIA, BABY!!! I HAVE GAS! WOO!!!!!!!!

I talked to my boyfriend's mom last night for the first time. She and I chatted about what I can and can't eat, and I told her I have a twin, and she got my e-mail address, and then gave me hers as well. I can't remember what else we covered...we did discuss the idea of going to Lake Michigan while boyfriend and I are up there to visit in a couple of weeks. I love that idea...I'm really excited about it, actually. I didn't realize that South Bend was so close to the lake until boyfriend and I were looking at the map last night plotting out our route. He still doesn't know which way we're going to go, but I figure it doesn't matter much. Give or take an hour, it'll take us a whole day to drive up there (and to drive home) , so regardless of the route, it's gonna be a long-ass day in the car. I'm driving the first leg, and he's driving the second. That should help. Boyfriend is very excited about the trip. He's looking forward to seeing his brothers, and he hasn't been home since 2002, so it was about time that he planned a vacation to go up there. I'm looking forward to it to. Hope his family likes me...

Oh wow. Coworker just brought something back into our office that we share that she heated up in the breakroom...it smells most foul. I think I'll be running along now. Gah.

5 comments:

joe said...

South Bend? I'm from Elkhart.

Faith said...

Apparently boyfriend has a friend that lives in Elkhart now. I don't think we'll be going there, but rather, the friend will be coming to South Bend to hang out with us. But yeah, the boyfriend grew up in South Bend. (He was born in Hawaii, though...didn't move to South Bend until he was 3 or 4, or something.) I'm really looking forward to visiting up there.

Cindi said...

Wow! I was born in South Bend. If you are going to see the lake, go to Michgan City/Chesterton area and Mount Baldy - one of my favourite places along the lake. Really miss Lake Michagan - all we have in Texas are retaining ponds they call 'lakes' =(

Bring me a stone back from the beach.

Faith said...

Yeah, but you went to Purdue, man. I don't know if I can bring anything back for a Purdue grad. :P:P:P:P

I'm not sure where we're gonna go when it comes to visiting the lake area, but I do know that boyfriend wants to have a lakehouse there someday. Makes sense to me!

FaithsTwin said...

I will have to live vicariously thru you once again. And it's just Michigan! But it sounds so nice!

Hannah keeps telling me how much she wants to visit New York. The last time was this last Friday when we were in a parking garage and their imaginations started running: "Wouldn't it be cool if you could drive your car into an elevator?!" I said, "They have those in New York. And they don't just go up and down. They go sideways too!" *audible ghasps from children in backseat...* Maddy goes, "So it's like being in Charlie and the Chocolate Factory!" "yeah, sorta..." Hannah insists we get to New York soon.