Wednesday, October 05, 2005

More soundbites from Faith's private life...

I'm in a bit of a mood, so you must bear with me whilst I focus on the more positive aspects of my life at this very moment in time...

ME: "So you'd fall madly in love with me if I let you do me in the ass?"
BOYFRIEND: "I'm already madly in love with you. But I'd fall madly, madly, madly, MADLY in love with you if you let me do you in the ass..."

Moral of the soundbite: Sometimes, it's a good thing to hold out on one or two things when it comes to relationships in their early-on stages. If only to help along that whole "madly, madly, madly, MADLY" bit of stuff...

(And how sweet is that, anyway? He seriously said he's "madly in love" with me. Good golly...to be loved by a boy that is there for you at the end of a bad day, and can read the fact that even though you needed a hug - and a beer or two - you still wanna be alone for the rest of the night. I'm blessed and a half. "Good night, Little Bear!")

3 comments:

FaithsTwin said...

I'd like to let you know this is already a conversation with other bits of our family. Though I refused to join in (I do NOT talk about my ass, let alone anyone ELSE'S ass, even if it IS my twin) they are solidly convinced though you love to say how much you hate that action, you secretly do it and love it. Just sayin'...

Anonymous said...

Yup. She's just sayin'... (wink from TheEldest/Oldest) (who couldn't be happier to hear that this is freakin' FINALLY Faith's Dilemma du Jour...)

ex-co-worker said...

What is it with men and wanting to do it in the ass? I say no, my asshole was made to deposit shit, and nothing more. If you wanna do it in the ass, I know some gay men. That is just my view, not necessarily the view of others, but it, WILL BE the view of my children. Can I force that decision on them? No I can not force them to do or not do anything, but I sure can try to scare the hell out of them in regards to that topic so they will think twice before taking it in the ass. I have heard it feels good, why they volunteered that information to me, don't know. But it is said that it is the only way when you are pregnant and in the last trimester. I am not condeming anyone who does it, gay, straight, bi-sexual or even the "down low's" because there are different strokes for different folks. Nonetheless, I repeat, my asshole is made for puttin out shit and not absorbing nut.