Tuesday, November 15, 2005

I just stumbled across this, and had to share...

Thanks to some very entertaining comments on Lushy's blog, I stumbled across a beautiful man. Who has a blog. And from what I've seen, he's entertaining as well. Woo! Just thought I'd share with the ladies (and gentlemen) that're interested in that sort of thing. I love it when pretty people are smart and entertaining as well. Makes me think the world is a-ok as it should be. (And hopefully, if he finds this post, he won't be offended at me calling him pretty. Because dammit, he is. It means "handsome as fuck" in my language, to be honest. But it's a nicer way of saying it is all.) Aaaannnnd, I have a new blog to read, to top it all off. So yay! Go, enjoy. (Sooo pretty...)

3 comments:

Hunny said...

Thanks for information about the new Blog! Between the flowers hubby sent me to work, and the new blog, not a bad afternoon at work! Good luck on the job search!
Hunny

FaithsTwin said...

Fuck him. He's in New York AND he has a girlfriend. How does this help me?

Coley said...

Eye Candy is eye candy, and any time I can gaze at a good looking, stubble-faced man is a good time. Thanks for sharing Faith, good to know someone's looking out for the aesthetically deprived!