Thursday, November 10, 2005

Is it Thursday already?

The week is sort of flying by. Not much in the mood to blog, but then again, I'm not much in the mood to do anything, really! I raked leaves yesterday, and need to continue that today (it takes about 2 hours of raking/bagging to clear just 1/5 of my back yard...it's really big. And there are LOTS of leaves back there...) but my muscles are pretty sore from yesterday's activity, so I'm kind of being a pussy about putting on the clothes and heading out there. Plus, I ran out of trash sacks yesterday, and need to go get more first. Bleh.

All I wanna do is hang out with the boyfriend all day long. But he's back at work today, the buggar. He'll be back tonight, though.

And I'm boring as hell, I'm afraid. See....told you I wasn't in the mood to blog! Sorry....

No comments: