Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Ok, let's put away the eerieness until next year...

Halloween went off without a hitch. Kids came by to get candy (and I was left with very few left-overs, thank goodness!), friends came over to watch spooky programming, fun was had by all, and today has been just as mellow as yesterday, I'm afraid.

Kind of starting to freak out about meeting the boyfriend's family this week. But also am looking forward to it all, of course. It's nice to have something to think about besides what the hell I'm gonna do for a living when I grow up.

Still not much happening around here, except for me falling more and more for the boyfriend every fucking day, me thinking about whether I'm being a pussy for not taking my demo's out yet, and me wondering where the stomach ache I currently have came from and whether it'll go away before I eat dinner. Because I AM eating dinner, dammit. Oh yes. Indeed.

And I will leave you with a text message session that I had with the boyfriend a week ago, or so. Hopefully it entertains you to bits...and remember, it's meant to be funny. This is not me opening up my sex-life for all of you to see/to gross some of you out that know me and wish you didn't know the intimate details of my sexual activities with the boyfriend. In fact, after this interaction happened, I'm pretty sure we were out late dancing, and went home and passed out. So you can see that our texting isn't really foreplay of any kind. At all. Whatsoever.

Boyfriend: U have a sweet ass. (He sent this to me as he sat behind me at a table in the Moose while I was at the bar...he's not allowed to sit at the bar, which is one of the cool rules they have for employees at his restaurant.)
Me: no response...but I did turn around and smile at him, and I showed my friend Melinda his little message to me.
Boyfriend: Does ur clit need a massage? (Have I mentioned just how romantic he is? Because he really is. Honestly...)
Me: See, I can't show that 1 2 Melinda! But yes...a massage would be lovely later, as long as it's an even exchange, baby!
Boyfriend: In the pooper? (My response was up close and personal on that. I said, "NO!!!" in his face after I joined him at his table and saw what he had written back to me.)

7 comments:

Maine said...

So... no pooper?

FaithsTwin said...

Stop the madness!!!

Faith said...

No Maine. No pooper. Not at this point, anyway.

And Twin, you know it's all in good fun. Big buggar. :P

FaithsTwin said...

Yes..."Does your clit need massaging?" = all in good fun. aaahhhahahahaha. I see it now! =P

Faith said...

Hey, I put up a disclaimer, you pain in my ass. So you read it not only at your own risk, but also knowing that the texting that happens between boyfriend and I is gross and silly. Didn't I even tell you about that text convo last week? Sheesh!! :P:P:P I'll call you later, dude...

Anonymous said...

Now this is funny ;)

BarnsleyFreeads.com said...

If you want a seriosly good laugh watch these hillariously funny videos
http://watchthisfunnyvideonow.com/taf/?x=23077XlRf Women