Wednesday, December 21, 2005

HelLOOO? Need a little help over here!

Ok, so I plea for help from the masses (a.k.a. the perhaps 10 people that read this thing on a daily basis...there are at least 10 of you, right? Right?? I thought so...) on ideas for Christmas presents for my sweetie , and I get a suggestion to buy my boyfriend some lube???

COME OOOONNNNN!! While the lube was a fantastic idea (Duncan, the boyfriend and I joke about buying lube all the time...but it's to be used for a specific purpose, and I don't want to give him the idea that I'm ready for such specific occassions to occur. Not just yet...), I'm afraid that if I bring that stuff into my house voluntarily, I will constantly be badgered to a point where I'm directing the boyfriend to either "can it, or sleep in the garage", and I don't think that's appropriate for our stage in the relationship.

Please. Help me. Again, the lube was a great idea...seriously. But I need some more. Bring it on, bitches...

5 comments:

FaithsTwin said...

Blow up doll with a big back door?

lyn said...

if he's a sports fan and a reader as well - i would recommend the 2005 Best American Sports Writing

It's edited by Mike Lupica this year.

RockStar's Hubby said...

Naughty Santa underwear and a sloppy blow job. Men are like dogs, you ring a bell we'll drool.

Eric said...

Get him an XM radio... I love mine!!!!!!!!!!

Maine said...

When I was a boyfriend, my favorite gifts to get were coupon books for things like blowjobs and free steak dinners. It costs you nothing, and it'll make his eyes light up more than a Harley.