Tuesday, December 13, 2005

I'm gonna blame the meatballs...

My ass isn't an enjoyable part of my anatomy right now. Being in a new office yesterday, I didn't feel appropriate letting go of anything that might've wanted to escape, so I didn't shit all day. Then, for some reason (possibly in a subconscious attempt to see just how far I could push this need-to-shit-but-not-gonna envelope), I didn't go when I went home, or when I was sitting on the couch watching t.v. with the boyfriend last night. When I finally decided to just release, already, it was right before bed. And that was not a pleasant experience, believe me. It continued into today. But the last time I went, I felt pretty ok, so it might be getting better. Maybe.

I hate shitting. I know it's necessary and all, but I hate it. The food smells so goooood going in! Why does it have to turn all putrid and nasty while it's making it's way through my system, dropping off nutritional goodness as required along the way? I don't get it. I suppose that's why I'm not a doctor or a biologist or something, though.

Okeydoke...lunchtime! Woo! (Heh...)

4 comments:

Maine said...

I enjoy shitting. I consider it a mini-diet of sorts.

And think of it this way... the nastier the shit that comes out of your body, the more effective you are at ridding your body of toxins and waste that would otherwise be slowly poisoning you. A giant nasty shit is the healthiest thing you can do for yourself on any given day. Same goes for a really yellow pee. All that toxin and ammonia, gone from the temple.

Anonymous said...

Way TMI!! LOL

FaithsTwin said...

Dude. You know this is NOT my fav subject. Why do you do it? Whhhyyyyyyy!!???

Kristine said...

Like Maine, I ENJOY shitting...'course, MY shit don't stank. ;) LOL