Monday, December 12, 2005

It's got that new job smell...

I'm at the new job. Things are going well. Don't wanna push my luck by hanging out here very long, but thought I'd update quickly.

So far, I've pissed off my printer, typed and sent a letter, sat in a motivational meeting that lasted 3 hours, and am currently searching for healthcare providers online as best I can. It's not going well. I finally had to fill out one of those forms that say they'll have a rep get back to me, sort of thing. I hate that shit. But, I need healthcare, and I need to figure it all out soon, so I guess if that's the most efficient way to do it, well, so be it.

It's nice to have someplace to go besides to my couch to flip channels, or to my garage to do laundry. And this office is sooo, soooo nice, it's lovely. Everyone is dressed well, and they're fun and silly at times. I can't figure out my phone....it doesn't appear to have a "hold" button, which is weird, but I'm sure I'll figure that out over time. Not too many phone calls coming in right now, anyway.

Ok, I'm gonna go flip through some books to get a feel for the marketing that they do/that I'll have to help with, and spend my last hour of the day getting familiar with that sort of thing. Bye!

1 comment:

FaithsTwin said...

Yes. But what does this matter when Tookie will die in an hour? (Gawd. The sheit YOU put up with- sleeping squirrels, snow piling after shoveling, boyfriend BA-ing and doing it balls up...oops! sorry. Tht was between you and I...compared to the Tookie Williams "I'm innocent because I wrote books saying so and someone enrolled me in the Nobel Peace Prize Contest but I'm gonna die anyway" sitch)

(Oh, and if you wanted to know what I got you for Christmas? I nominated you for a Nobel Peace Prize this year for trying to make aware all of us who had no idea of the dumbasses of the world- ahhriiite?)

Have a great 2nd day!