Friday, December 09, 2005

Man, this is the life!

It's so nice to know that I have a job to return to on Monday...

Wait, I MUST interrupt my own post for this. Anyone else tired of that Cingular or Verizon or whatever fucking provider commercial there is with the guy singing the Dukes of Hazard theme song along with the phone as it plays it for his ringtone? I AM!!! I'd like it to go 'way, please. Just the fact that that song is what he calls his "theme song" makes me feel sad for him. I don't get it...

Ok, anyway, I was out shoveling the snow off my drive yesterday and it just felt so good to know that I have the time to do this shit this week, but next week, I'll be back in the world of the living, doing my earning money thang. So today is my last Friday off for a while. I took advantage and slept until 10:30, and am sitting around in my sweats as I pay bills online, eat some "breakfast", and watch E!'s countdown of the top 101 Most Unforgettable SNL Moments. (I've been waiting 2 days to see them get to the top 20...and it's finally on. Yay!!) I'm gonna put on some jeans pretty soon and head out to find Christmas presents for the boyfriend, though. First, I must compare prices on items at different stores, though. So I'd better hop to it...

Happy Friday, everyone! Have a great weekend...

No comments: