Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Ok that last post sucked, so I wanna remedy that...

I'm tired of my sucky posts lately. I wanna put a stop to them, kay? Ok.

I had a dream this morning about babies. I was dressing them, or something. I don't remember a lot of what the dream was about, unfortunately. So I told the boyfriend that I'd had the strange dream, and he says, "Maybe you're pregnant. Have you missed your period?" He said it too cheerfully, though. Not as though it'd be something to worry about, or anything, but rather more like something that wouldn't be that big a deal. I said, "I'm not pregnant. In fact, I start my P tomorrow, so get it while you can, big guy!"

OH MY GOD!!! I just got the call...I GOT THE JOB! I GOT THE JOB! I GOT THE JOB, MUTHAFUCKAS!!!!! YES!!! I'm sooo drinking champagne tonight. Sure hope I'm not pregnant. Heh.

3 comments:

lyn said...

hooray, congrats!!!!

p.s. check your email, i want to send that package out to you!!!

sarah said...

Congrats! When do you start? I know you'll be trilled to have a paycheck comin' in again soon.

Faith said...

Thanks!!

Lyn, I responded to your e-mail last week, I swear! Hmm...I'll check that again.

I start on Monday, Sarah. I'm so excited!!! :D