Thursday, December 01, 2005

Rejection, oh how I hate thee!!

Well, I haven't heard back from the chick I interviewed with yesterday about the job. Since she assured me that she'd be calling back today after lunch, regardless of whether I got the job or not, and it's currently almost 5 p.m. my time and I still haven't heard from her, I'm using the logical part of my brain to put 2 and 2 together. I'm sure she'll call eventually. But if I'd been her first choice, I'm thinking I would've heard from her a lot earlier than this.

So, I must continue on, and hope that what happens is meant to happen, and that soon enough, the right thing will come along, and it will be The Best Job Ever, and I'll be ok money-wise again.

I'm really quite sad about this, though. Dammit, dammit, damn, fuck.

5 comments:

statia said...

Dude, don't be afraid to call her too. I've gotten quite a few of my jobs by being persistent.

Kris said...

This deserves a big fat MURR. I wish you good luck. We all feel your pain!

Anonymous said...

Statement Number One: I've found that you get back from the universe precisely what you put in, CERTAINLY no more, but no less either. Though I cannot help but hope you get what you want, it may be worth considering Statement Number One... but, whatever.

FaithsTwin said...

Anonymous WTF? Shut up! Ever hear of kicking someone when they're down? Yeah. Nice. Also this little thing: if you don't have something nice to say, don't say anything at all? On top of it all, you are posting anonymously, which is just PUSSY if you are going to say something so retarded.

Talk about getting back from the universe what you give out. Who the hell are YOU? I would say being a) anonymous and saying b) shit crap to people you don't know = c) you getting shitty karma at some point.

Fuckin' troll.

p.s. I have early pms AND I haven't had my daily 10 mg of my pms drugs in about 3 weeks. I WILL get HORRIBLE on anyone's ass who is insensitive and idiotic around here.

Faith said...

I'm with the Twin on this one. I dare you to call my house again, Anon. I have a special treat waiting for you on my end, bitch. I don't know who the FUCK you are, but here's a news flash for you: I'M NOT A BAD PERSON!! I don't know where you got the idea that I was, and I don't really give a fuck. But I live my life (in a Christian manner, no less) with the following ideals: Be successful enough to take care of myself; love my friends and family as much as possible, and hope they have good health for all of their lives; treat my neighbors well, since we all need to watch out for each other now and again; and kick fucking trolls in the taco when they won't fucking let up.

Be warned: any more comments from you will be ignored and deleted. Fucktwat. (Twin, don't respond to her anymore, if she has the balls to keep commenting like she does. Because then your comments won't make sense after I delete hers...)