Thursday, December 08, 2005

Soooo...

We got a shit ton of snow yesterday here in KC. More than we've had fall in December in many, many years, it seems. It was cool...I didn't have to go anywhere. But boyfriend was planning on going back to his apartment last night for the first time in over a month, and he wound up coming back here instead because of it. That was fine, but I needed to shovel the driveway to be sure he could get in ok, and that was a bit of a workout. It was my upper-body for the day, though, so that worked out well. And it was relatively easy snow. It was light and fluffy, rather than the usual wet and heavy shit we get around here. So I was able to push it off the driveway more than anything, and that made it go fast. Unfortunately, it kept snowing after I shoveled, and we wound up with about another 4 and a half inches. Boyfriend says he thinks we don't need to shovel again, so I'll trust him on that. I might get out there and do it again later after he leaves for work, anyway. It makes my back hurt like a bitch, but again, it's a good workout, so I'm not complaining too much.

Tonight is $1.50 beers at the Moose. I can't wait to celebrate my new job with my friends! Looking forward to this day, fo sho...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the new job! Also on your non-pregnancy... ;^)
-Toast

Faith said...

Oh Toast, pregnancy with me would be a miracle. I'm so regular with my pills (which I have been taking since I was 16, mind you) that it'd take one determined little egg and sperm to do that job. And if they did? Well, then, they'd deserve to be there, I guess. :)

But no pregnancy is ALWAYS a good thing in my book.