Sunday, December 18, 2005

Sunday Funday

I live in a snowglobe. A perpetual snowglobe. Big pieces of snow keep falling from the sky off and on lately, and coating the ground with a quarter inch to a half inch of snow over the last 24 hours. My car hates the slippery ground, but driving is required right now, unfortunately. Good thing it looks so damned pretty while it's doing it.

2 weeks until the bowl games start. I'm all a-flutter. Got my first bet on the Texas/USC game last night. It's only $20, but it's a start. :)

I'm afraid I might be coming down with something. I hate it when I'm coming down with something. Feels all ooky and shit. Bleh.

Today, I am dedicating myself to cleaning the house, making some food for the week, and wrapping presents. I really need to get my shit together and send Christmas things to family. It's just cards, but still...it's important, you know? I'm so terrible at keeping up with stuff like that!

Christmas is only a week away, muthafuckas. Hope you're all prepared for the end of the year. Tax returns are right around the corner...yay!

No comments: