Friday, January 13, 2006

Freddie is my friend...

Happy Friday the 13th, everyone! I celebrated this morning by being the only person who apparently had somewhere to go, it seems. I love that I live in a city of Sunday drivers. They rock my world. If it weren’t for them, really, my heart rate would be at a normal level while I drive to/from work every day, and I seriously need that extra bit of time with the elevated heart rate in order to get as much cardio as possible in my life. So thank you! I love you, you big ol’ assholes, you!

I’m in a weird place today. I’m busy as hell first thing, but it’s fun busy…not stressful busy, so that’s nice. Last night was yet another weird night with the boyfriend. I think that tonight, I need to convince him that we need to do something just for him. Something to make him happy, and try to pull him away from thinking of all the stressors in his life that he has going on right now. (Something that doesn’t involve lube and my ass, though…must make that clear early on in the convo, I think.) I don’t want to be another "thing" for him to stress over. I keep saying that to him, but I don’t know that it’s helping, because I’m pretty sure I’m not the problem. So instead of saying shit like that over and over and OVER, it’s time to just do something instead. Something that will be fun for him. Something that will make him forget about money, and work, and whatever else he has going through that head of his, and just focus on fun stuff for a bit. I’m all about the fun! Fun, fun, fun…that’s me! (I just like saying the word "fun". It’s a neat word. I like "neat" too. Fun and neat are nice words to focus on. My new mantra will be "neat fun", I think…)

Ok, it’s time to go have some neat fun, and enjoy this lovely Friday the 13th. Buh-bye now…

1 comment:

FaithsTwin said...

Yes, I agree the word 'neat' is a good word. We should all try to use it several times today to lighten the world up.

Puppies are suddenly walking around sniffing the carpet all over. WTF? Dogs're weird. But they're neat, too. ;)