Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Women & children first...

All hell is breaking loose at work, computer-wise. Seems the damned things just don't wanna work properly in lots of cases, and in some cases, are just completely shutting down. My problem is a bit of a slowness that occurs now and again, and I have a printer that refuses to print my documents in portrait, even though all requested print jobs (settings, reloads, designations, etc...) have TOLD the damned thing to print in portrait. Nope...it wants my shit to be in landscape, dammit. And these aren't docs that can be either/or. They MUST be portrait. Spent a good hour and a half on the issue yesterday, and I refuse to waste more time on it. I didn't cause the printer to reset its defaults...we need to figure out who did, and how to get it back to normal.

Anyway, things are busy as hell. Now that my coworker's computer has completely shut her out, I have to do the work she'd be doing if it were working. So I'd best be on my way...

Happy Tuesday. Bleh...:P

No comments: