Friday, January 27, 2006

You wish you were me...admit it!

I am officially the Coolest Chick Ever.

Yep...I just sneezed and farted... at the same time! While sitting in my cubicle. My coworker even said, "Bless you."

It was a little fart, and to be honest, I can't be sure if it was actually audible because, I don't know if you've ever taken notice when you've done it (and you know you have!), but I can only hear me sneezing when I sneeze, and not any other sound. Because a sneeze is pretty damned loud inside one's head, eh? I've done this before, albeit not here in this office until now, and I've always noticed that while I can definitely feel the fart exiting, I cannot hear it. Which always leaves me to wonder if anyone else could hear it over the sound of my sneeze?

Yeah, who am I kidding, right? Dammit.

It smelled a little, too. Even though it was a very little fart. So I did the best thing I could think to do - I went down the hall to the kichen to get more water, and hope that the fart smell would dissipate. It's not noticeable to me now, but I hope that's not just because it was my own fart.

Man, I am the most fabulous of them all. Bow to me, now.

No comments: