Monday, February 27, 2006

I'll probly never move...

Anyone know what happened to Joelle? I keep checking Snappy Hour for an update, and it seems like it's been completely unhooked at this point, and I thought she was going to send out e-mails to us (i.e. the people that she didn't mind read her blog...which I thought I was one of, but maybe I'm wrong...) to let us know the new address, and now I just saw a comment on another blog that links to what appears to be her new blog that I was COMPLETELY unaware of, and I'm left going What the Hell?

Should I write to her, or should I assume that I ain't invited?

2 comments:

Ms. Pants said...

www.yetupbeat.com

Faith said...

Gracias! And I just found the e-mail she sent me in my yahoo account. Which I hadn't checked for a few days.

Oops! =)