Thursday, March 16, 2006

Right now...

I am very jealous right now of all of those who have jobs in sports bars.

Although, all the boys were just gathered around my desk in my office watching as ESPN.com refreshed on the current score and time left in the BC/Pacific game. I'm the only one here that has BC moving on in my bracket. And it is painful to watch a game go into OT when all one has is a website that refreshes every 30 seconds to rely on for information.

Suddenly, I feel kinda ill...maybe I should, I dunno, go home perhaps?

2 comments:

lyn said...

dude, if bc lost, my bracket would have been toast. i have them going to the finals.

a good upset already (OK went down), the games going on right now pretty much blowouts.

have fun at the moose tonight. root for the aztecs for me!!!

Mona Buonanotte said...

I had BC too. According to my hubby, my Sweet Sixteen picks are all still alive, so I guess that's a good thing!