Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Serious problem...

I am experiencing a serious problem and I don't know what to do about it.

My right eye is FREAKING the fuck out, and not seeming to be happy at all, I don't have my glasses with me so taking out the contact isn't an option, and I am considering cancelling on going to yoga tonight because of it.

I know, I know...you're probably thinking that this isn't all that huge of a "problem" per se. But let me spell this out: I have PMS. I am self-centered. I am a fat-ass. Yep, all of these things kind of point in the direction of me really needing this yoga class tonight, my friends! (Ok, except for the self-centered thing. That was just me keeping the theme of the day in tact...)

I could use the relaxation. I could use the strength building exercises. I could use the peace and quiet for an hour and a half.

BUT MY FUCKING EYE IS REALLY, REALLY BUGGING ME!!!

What do I do? (This isn't a normal suck-it-up-and-deal-with-it eye irritation. I'm at the point of wanting to gouge it out, it's bothering me so much, ok? And no, I can't just take the one contact lense out. I'm blind. Taking it out would mean that I'd need a patch in order to minimize my vision down to just the one good eye I have left, and unfortunately, I'm fresh out of patches, and the narrow-minded owners of the Plaza haven't opened a pirate-supply store in the area as of yet. This sucks.)

I'd better go tell my coworker that I go with usually that I'm gonna be heading home after work instead of going to yoga. Dammit. Fuck fuck fuck fuck fucking eyeball pain in my ass.

1 comment:

Xavier Onassis said...

See a doctor.

Specifically an Ophthalmologist.

There. Problem solved.

Next!