Friday, May 12, 2006

Ugh. I hate blood vessels...

I have had a headache rather steadily for the past 3 days. Yesterday, I was able to appease it every few hours with a few ibuprofen, but I realized last night that I was out of Advil at home. So when I went to bed with the headache pounding at my eyeballs again, I knew it wasn’t going to be a pretty night. It wasn’t absolutely TERRIBLE, but I was up more than I was asleep due to the pain, it seems. So today, I have a headache, am going on very little sleep, and am now feeling rather ill and shaky for some reason. My eyes feel puffy. It hurts to look at my monitor. It’s not good. I’m drinking some Diet Coke and just downed 4 ibuprofen tablets from the stash we keep in our supply room. I’m praying it won’t be long before this subsides a bit – I have a ton of work to do today.

I have a story I wanna tell, too, but I’m feeling too nauseous to write now. God this sucks…

No comments: