Tuesday, June 13, 2006

The A/C at my house is fixed. It was the condensation line…backed up due to the way it was installed under the house. Yet another thing the last homeowners did to fuck me over. Well done there…it’s been almost 3 years since I bought this house, so the lasting effects their departure have had on me are really well played, IMO. From the "fixed" dry rot in the bathroom to the lovely hole in the sewer line to the plumbing in general that runs uphill under the house, and now the way they set up the condensation drain line from the A/C unit…awesome. They were the best hicks to buy a house from EVER!

Work is still hell (coworker is still out, and the intern is choosing this week as the one where she’ll be calling in sick with the flu, apparently, so I have to do HER work as well), but at least the A/C is on here today…yesterday it was having issues and it remained stuffy at my desk as a result.

I’m tired from some tossing and turning I did in the middle of the night. Not sure why. Just happened, I guess.

It’s the 8th anniversary of my mom’s death, so that sucks all on it’s own.

I really, really, really wish I could just head to the park today, to read, drink a big Diet Coke, enjoy the last of this lovely weather we’ve been having before it heats back up again to the mid-90’s, and not have to deal with any people all day long.

But I’ll suck it up. Like I always do. At least the people I have to deal with aren’t even near as bad as the ones I used to have to deal with at my last job. Exponentially better, really. It’s not even funny. Much like this post...sorry.