Friday, June 09, 2006

I think I'm drowning, asphyxiating...

Ok, Blogger is better, it looks like. And so am I, after a small bout of food poisoning yesterday. Lunch was NOT friendly, it seems. But this morning we're back on track, and ready to do bidness, babay!! (Um, kind of...well, we'll see as the morning progresses, I s'pose.)

Work is still crazy-buzy, but I'm trying to spread the work out a bit, so hopefully the newer admins that we've hired can work on some of the crappy backlog that I have sitting on my desk...things like addressing postcards to send out, and creating new marketing booklets. I have to do maps and create flyers, since I'm the only one with the proper programs to do that sort of thing, but I can definitely pass on the other work. Definitely. (For some reason, I find it difficult to ask for the help in the first place, though. I don't know why, really...do I feel bad that they're getting what I consider to be crappy projects to work on? I mean, someone's gotta do 'em, so what difference does it make WHO it is doing it, right? Whatever...)

I'll write more later. So much that I've been wanting to say over the last few days, and no outlet to actually say it, what with Blogger being unhappy and all! It's been a bit frustrating to say the least...

No comments: