Sunday, June 11, 2006

Just one more dress


Here's the favorite dress from Target that I picked up when I went to the store last weekend. I didn't see this one online, but it's probably there...I wore it out on Friday night to a bachelorette party, and felt like I was one hot chick. (More about the bachelorette party on Monday...)

I'd encourage everyone to grab dresses like these from Target, but I really don't wanna run into other people wearing them, so I'd stay away from them, if I were you. Really. It made my ass look fat, seriously. (I just don't mind looking like I have a fat ass. Since I do. Have one, I mean. Whatever...)

My A/C is broken, I'm hot, I'm gonna go sit in a bathtub full of ice water now...ta!

3 comments:

Shannon said...

YOWZA! The dress looks awesome on you and makes you look almost 7 feet tall!

Faith said...

Aw, thanks!

Does anyone else think my face looks a bit like the Stay Puf't marshmallow man from Ghostbusters in this photo, though? I just noticed that...

Cheri said...

That's the dress I bought (well one of them anyway)!! It does look hot! We have great taste I see!!