Friday, June 02, 2006

Last one of the day...and it's a doozy!

Ohmygod, I have to poo so badly right now, it hurts. My whole stomach feels like it's about to turn on me and just head out the small of my back. But I'm not in the mood to poo at work today. Not sure why. I've gotten quite comfy with it over the last few months, but not today...not this poo. This one seems like it's a-gonna linger. Yep...so I'm saving it for home.

And I bet the Twin just loved that paragraph! I said "poo" 3 times in just a handful of sentences! I am awesome.

And on that note, I want to alert everyone that loves her to the fact that Sheri (TKC Girl) has moved again...I updated the link in my blogroll, but in case anyone who regularly reads her was thinking she's still on a break, she's not. Yay!

Happy weekend, everyone. (Only 10 more minutes, dammit. I might just sneak out early...)

1 comment:

~sheri said...

Awww. Thanks, darlin' :)

(Hope everything came out okay.)