Friday, August 04, 2006

I'd like to go home now, please...

I finished my lunch off with something too sweet (sweet pickle, to be exact), and I should've finished it off with the salty instead. Even though I'm full now, I still feel like eating, and I think it's because of that mix up. Dammit!

I'm tired of being fat. I'm not sure if other chubbier folks can identify with this, but I know I didn't have this problem before I got fat, so I'm gonna assume they can: the boils I get on my inner thighs have got. to. go. I'm so tired of them, I'm going to go ahead and massively cut back on calorie intake as of tomorrow. I'm back to counting again, folks. I can't stand it any more...Must lose 20 pounds before the end of September, or I will lose my shit, I swear. The fat arms, the fat pants, the trying to look classy even though I'm wearing a size 18 dress - done. Done, done, DONE!!

I'm going to 1200 starting tomorrow. I won't be starving myself, but in conjunction with the workouts I've been doing, it'll HAVE to do something, right?

Stupid fucking boils.


(I know you've all heard this tirade before, but believe me...I'm making changes NOW. I cannot stand working out as I do and barely having any results! Being stronger and all that is good and fine, but being strong AND fat? Tiresome. Very, very tiresome. I'll keep you posted on how this all goes...)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

At 5'5" and 250lbs, I can't even begin to tell you just how much I just want to stay inside until October. The boils on my legs are completely out of control.

Side Note: About five years ago, I had to have one surgically removed because it became an abscess. I delt with the uncomfortable walking for about 6 months before I started running a 104 degree temp and they discovered the problem. Keep an eye out for that-the sooner you catch it the more likely antibiotics will work.