Monday, September 18, 2006

No real post today, I'm afraid...

I'm in a sour mood. My left eye has been driving me UP THE WALL for the past 2 days; I have a headache that won't go 'way and I can't take any Advil for because of the stomach issues I've had over the past 24 hours; my hangover I had yesterday quickly dissolved into an eating frenzy that made me literally sick until I was able to chase the stomach pains away at 3 a.m. with my heated pillow thingy I heat in the microwave; I wasn't able to get up and work out this morning like I needed to thanks to said hangover mess from yesterday/early this a.m.; I had up and down mood swings from HELL all weekend long that were as irritating as the stomach ache I wound up getting last night; I'm still just not feeling well and I don't know what I can do to make myself feel better except take out these contacts and climb back into bed...and that's just not an option right now, unfortunately. Well, taking the contacts out is. Climbing back into bed isn't. And that's the one I want to do the most!

So, yeah...sour mood = no real post for today. Bye-bye.

1 comment:

Mona Buonanotte said...

Days like that, I fake-vomit in the boss' office and he sends me home. Hope ya feel bettah!