Monday, October 09, 2006

How far is too far?

I don't know what else to say about this photo, except that the girl looks disgusting and sad to me. She's perfectly skeletal. And I don't mean "perfect" in a good way.


This isn't right. I don't understand why people think this is beautiful or classy or beneficial to their clothing line, or any of that. This model walked the catwalk for Guy Laroche in the Spring/Summer fashion week that's currently happening in Paris, apparently. Guy Laroche is a sick, sick fucker if he thinks this is the type of woman that should be wearing his clothing, period.

God, I'm so grossed out right now...

8 comments:

Lushy said...

That is disgusting. She looks like she might cave in and fall over at any minute, too. Blech.

FaithsTwin said...

Even her eyes are screaming "BIGGG MAAACCCCC!!!!!!"

Random Musings Of My Life said...

UGG and Ahmen to that...
Its sick, its gross, and its SO NOT HEALTHY!!
The bags under her eyes are insane! Seeing how skinny she is makes me want to puke...

Xavier Onassis said...

I am totally with you! Completely disgusting. As are the body-building chicks who look like AHNULD when he was in his prime.

Or even women with implants who look like they have a couple of basketballs tucked under their chest skin.

I'm sorry, but that crap does NOTHING for me. Pamela Anderson does NOTHING for me.

Just give me a natural woman (disclaimer: I already have one...love you honey!). No implants, no surgery, no extreme dietary restrictions, no personal trainers, no tanning booth schedules.

Just a REAL woman with her own attitude and opinions who doesn't need worshiping or babysitting.

Heather said...

Yuck! Any man who would have sex with her would risk getting a puncture wound. Why take the chance?

Kristine said...

That really does look like a picture of someone you'd see on Feed the Children.

Kristine said...

I am SO late to the game....CONGRATULATIONS!!! I just found out you got Best Blog About Life in the Pitch - You Go, Girl!! They sure picked the right blog. Also, the blurb they wrote about you was awesome. ;)

RjL said...

Model to Faith: "Are you kidding? That was one of my fat days! Guy put me in that loose garment to cover up what a pig I am. I'm so ashamed." That's unfortunately more HER reality.
She may have a career in fashion now, but if she wants to continue to have a career as a daughter/sister/friend (aka: living person) she needs an ambulance, an IV drip and a counselor to explain why we eat, what to eat, and how much.