Friday, October 13, 2006

Not sure about this...

Ok, I don't have the ability to see my blog. For some reason, all I'm getting when I hit the link on my favorites toolbar is the background and a blank page. So I'm not sure if there's any point in posting or not, but since it still works to post, I'll go ahead and hit it.

What really bothers me is that I don't have my blogroll, and unfortunately, don't have everyone's blogdresses memorized quite yet. So I've been really annoyed by that for the last day and a half.

Here's what's up with me: as soon as temps dip into the 30's overnight, this is, of course, when we find out that the heater in the house is not working properly. The pilot light went out, and while I've successfully figured out how to light it again, it isn't able to stay lit for some reason. So, space heaters have been saving the day for the past couple of days, and today I have a request in for a service call from my heating and cooling company. Thank God it's payday! (Not that I really wanna spend my hard-earned cash on my fucking heater, but whatev...)

I'm really hoping I can just take a half-day today, actually, since we have this work thing going on from 11:30 - 2:30 today in the park (barbecue and drinks to celebrate the 13th as well as the fall season and everything...), and then I have to go home to let the puppy out and to deal with the heater anyway, so what's the point in working after noon, I figure? I've got some stuff to do right away this morning, but then I should be done with it, so we'll have to see if the half-day works out at all.

I'm gonna go pay bills now. Hope everyone has a happy Friday, and that you aren't having the same trouble that I am in seeing my blog! Otherwise, this whole post is kind of a joke, right? Right...

4 comments:

Steven said...

What browser are you using to view the web page in?

lyn said...

oi. the blogrolling crap is pissing my shit off.

but...have a good weekend.

Faith said...

Ok, I can see it again. Seems that they've fixed the problem, thank goodness.

And Steven, would it matter what browser I use to view the webpage if I can't actually SEE the page in order to read your question? Yeah...I can see it now, so it doesn't matter what browser it is, right? (I use MS Explorer at home and at work, though. In case my evasiveness is bound to make people have a less-than-good day on this lovely Friday the 13th, I figured I might as well answer the question anyway...) Clearly, the problem lied with Blogger, and not my browser.

Lyn, I feel ya. My list was back up for a bit, and now it's gone again. Fucking pain in my ASS. I plan on having a VERY good weekend indeed. You do the same, sista. :)

Kristine said...

Glad your blog is working again. :)