Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Not to worry...she'll be fine after she heals from the ASSKICKING I give her...

This sweet, cheeky, little asshat of a dog escaped the back yard today, or so I've heard.


Apparently, she grew bored enough with the gazillion square feet of grass, trees, and general bush areas we have fenced in for her to explore to want to squeeze her butt through the space between the gate and the edge of the fence that we try to keep blocked off with a large brick.

The fiance has her back now (after driving around for two hours looking for her, he finally found a mailman that had seen her 3 or 4 blocks west of our house...), thank goodness, and is working on blocking off the little space in the fence a bit better than it was before. My questions to him when he called to tell me he'd found her? "Is she ok? And did you kick her ass???" Little snot. I made flyers and everything that I was planning on racing home with as soon as I was able to. She doesn't have any tags on her collar. She will after this weekend, though...

Thank GOD we have her back! I can't wait to hug her and kiss her and yell my ASS off at her when I get home tonight.

3 comments:

Heather said...

What a cutie!!!

Xavier Onassis said...

The ex and I had a dog that could actually climb the chain-link fence and jump over the top.

She would escape the backyard, roam at will through the neighborhood until she heard our car coming home.

Then she would dash home like Ferris Bueller, even running right beside us down the cul de sac. When we hit the garage door opener, she would duck in the garage ahead of us as soon as the door was open a crack, wait just a second, and then trot out to greet us as though she had been innocently sitting in the garage all day anxiously awaiting our return!

WE FUCKING SAW YOU!! How stupid do you think we are??

:: jozjozjoz :: said...

Cutie alert!