Monday, October 16, 2006

These exciting times...

$104 later, our heater works again. $104 later, I also cannot afford to get my hair done this month, nor can I afford to pay for my trainer for the next 5 weeks, starting next week. So that sucks.

Also, $104 later, I now know how to go to Home Depot, buy a goddammed $3 part for my heater, and fix it myself if this should happen again. I'm not kidding...there aren't a lot of things that piss me off (HA! Ok, just bear with me...I needed that laugh) like having someone come to my house for the bargain price of $39 in order to diagnose and fix the problem within 10 minutes with a $3 part from the hardware store that he then charges me $60 to install. Now THAT is upcharging at it's finest, my friends.

He left a weird tool behind though. Mwahahahahahaha!!! It is MINE now! Mwahahahahahahaha!!!!! I don't know what to do with it, but perhaps I can figure out how to use it to screw people into giving me cash for doing nothing. We shall see....

I have to go work now. To earn my crappy paycheck. Woo. Love this shit, man...

1 comment:

Heather said...

You should post a picture of the tool and see if anyone can identify what it is.

You could sell it on Ebay.

Or you could go into business for yourself...charging obscene money for a fix that even Paris Hilton could do.