Monday, October 23, 2006

Well then...

NO comments on my "Rock Lobstah!" post at all? Ninnies...

I'm feeling a bit under the weather. All weekend, more sleep than normal was necessary, and then yesterday, a full-blown bug made itself apparent in my intestine. Gatorade and a few saltines were all I could manage to get down for "dinner", and so far todayall I've managed to get down is a bowl of oatmeal for breakfast. I'm getting hungry, but I'm afraid to eat. I don't want to feed this thing in any way. It hasn't been a pretty last 18 hours. I'm afraid to drink Diet Coke, even! That's just wrong.

So I'm busy, I might go home early, and this is all the post you're getting today, consequently. Sorry!

1 comment:

Pensive Girl said...

how are you feeling today? i believe i have this "bug," too.
ick.