Tuesday, November 28, 2006

How can I be so busy when I'm only working half days?

Ok, the part time gig is going well so far. The place is a MESS, and can certainly use some of my organization techniques. Since I'm only helping out for a bit, and it's not me that's going to be using the filing system, I'm sticking to their requests on specific file-creation ideas. But I'm just tweaking it a bit so it's as useful as possible. I hope it works out for them! They're really cool people...

Not much else going on, except for the dog being an ass and eating the insides of it's latest fave dog toy. Which I had to then pull out of her ass this morning after she tried to go poo, but was pretty unsuccessful at it. At least she got a little bit of it out so I was able to pull the rest out for her. GREAT way to start the day, actually...I'd highly recommend it to everyone.

This weekend, I get to go try on wedding dresses for the first time, and hopefully will have a better idea of what kind of dress I can actually pull off when the day is said and done. I have a couple of trusty, wonderful, honest girlfriends going with me, and I'm thinking that together, we can all figure out how to fit my big ol' ass into the most fabulous dress we can find for the best price possible. It should be a lovely day. I've gotten more and more excited about looking at dresses as the past few weeks have gone by, so I'm just hoping that the actual act of trying to get into the dresses I've chosen to try doesn't give me a heart attack. I guess we'll just have to wait and see!!

Ok, fiance and I have an appointment to go meet with the photographer in about an hour, so I'd better get back to napping on the couch while I can. I can't wait till I find a new job, if only for my faith in it's ability to help me sleep a bit better at night! And if anyone else is having any trouble sleeping at all, perhaps you can just print this post out and keep it next to your bed for future assistance...

4 comments:

Xavier Onassis said...

"Which I had to then pull out of her ass this morning after she tried to go poo, but was pretty unsuccessful at it."

NIIIICE.

That brings back a lovely holiday memory that will be the subject of my next post. Probably.

(was that like an advertisement for my blog? do i have to pay you for that?)

Faith said...

You know what? Since it was that specific sentence that brought the memory back to you, I'll go ahead and let the shameless advertising go this time.

Man, it must be gross to read about people pulling things out of their dogs' asses. (Not that I'll stop writing such things, mind you...)

Kristine said...

I want to say something about your delightful upcoming wedding dress try-on date...but the pulling...shit and toy...out of your dog.....I'm getting speechless.

Ex-co-worker said...

HILARIOUS!!! I really LOL in my office for a good minute. FUNNY!!