Thursday, November 30, 2006

Pardon us...it's our first snow day together.

It's Izzy's first time seeing ice, snow, and all the cold that goes with it. Yesterday, she wasn't comfy going out in the ice storm to pee, etc...unless someone was with her the first couple of times. Today, since I showed her it was snowing out, she chose to ignore her probable need to pee by sleeping on my lap all afternoon. But I finally figured it was time to introduce her to the soft, fluffy stuff after a couple of inches had fallen.

And now she won't come back inside.

Well, actually, she does come back inside, but only to run up to me all excited-like, wagging her tail, covered in quickly melting snowflakes, only to turn around and head back out into it to romp some more.


I've been waiting for this for a while. I'm glad she likes it! Happy snowday, everyone!

4 comments:

Xavier Onassis said...

That's cool.

FaithsTwin said...

Xo...ever the guy to put the play-on-words.

Faith, I know you didn't expect any pay from Xavier, but did he even think about the fact that you are widely known to the populous of .05 miles square in the OC, the entire midwest 'cool group' (aka 6 people), San Diego's hippest musical chick, not to mention some guy in Texas? This is worth, in my opinion, at LEAST $5 thru Paypal.

Don't have Paypal? I can take that payment for you and in turn will only need to charge you $2.50 (because I have to pay Paypal their fee, ya know.)

But it is TOTALLY worth the 'charity' you are offering XO and his bloginess.

Kristine said...

You are so lucky! IN the northland, we barely got an inch. :-(

Xavier Onassis said...

Dang, faithstwin!! You tryin' to keep my little girl, young miss Galadriel Tanqueray Onassis from going to college?

Chargin' me shit like that!