Monday, November 13, 2006

That's right!

This about says it all for me today. USC is #3 on the BCS, Notre Dame is #5, and the next 4 weeks of my life will be absolutely, positively boring between Saturdays. (Well, except for on Wednesdays...Top Chef night, you know.)

Busy day. I'm leaving at 1:30 so I can go home and let the dog out for a bit before I head down to one of the placement companies that I'm working with to take some tests. I took some online from home yesterday for the other company I'm working with, and I felt pretty good about my results. Excel was awesome, of course, and while the Word one was disappointing (it was testing me on Word 2000...I haven't worked in that version of Word since, oh, maybe 2001? Hel-LOOO!!), it was still relatively high. I also got tested in PowerPoint, which wasn't that great of a score (I know how to maneuver and do lots of certain tasks in PowerPoint, but it wanted me to do things I was completely unfamiliar with. Which I'm sure I could learn very quickly and have no problem with in the future, of course...), and the test on Access was not good. But I warned them that I've used it for data entry shit before, and that's pretty much it! So the test was bound to come out kind of not good. It was still fun...

So I'd better get to it, as I have several tasks I need to complete before I head out of here in a few hours. It's Monday, though...watch out for yourselves. Mondays HATE humans...

No comments: