Friday, March 30, 2007

Top Design Update!

I'm so hungry right now...haven't eaten breakfast yet, and I'm so, sooooo hungry.

Which makes me think of this!:

The judge in the middle? Kelly something? From Top Design?

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!! Eat a sammich, dumbass! AND, stop shopping for clothing from the planet Mars in the year 2356, will ya?

Oh, your answer is no?:
Fine. At least you make me laugh every week. I swear it's one of the only reasons why I watch the damned show, especially now that Goil is gone. What am I gonna do without his emotional break downs, huh? And you know he was only gonna be getting better and better with them as the end approached. I'm so sad he isn't in the final three that I could kill them! "I will kill them all!" (And if you don't watch the show, then you have no idea what or who I'm talking about, so just enjoy the next picture as much as you can...because these are some sort of head honchos in the interior design world, my friends...)

I personally think that they are trying to look like clowns from Cirque du Soleil.

Yes, thank you Kelly...I thought you'd enjoy that joke!

I had to pause the Tivo for a good minute to laugh at her this week, I'm not kidding. And it's like they're aware of the audience's perception of her incredibly bad outfits and hair every week, because this week, after the contestants had entered "the white room" (which has big, padded walls for a reason, yo...see afore mentioned Goil issues), the first thing the camera shot besides them standing in the room was Kelly. Sitting there in all her fluffy-headed, ugly-ass silver dress glory. And I just BURST out laughing. Good thing I didn't have a mouthful of wine, because that might've been a mess, dammit.

Anyway, it's over soon. And I need another Project Runway cycle...in the worst way. God I wish it would come back soon!

6 comments:

Ms. Pants said...

Dude. She recently got fugged. And apparently, even Bravo's site thinks she's pretty batty. They have a "what the hell is this crazy bitch gonna wear next?" feature or something. But they're nice about it because you know, she's on their show or something.

Mona Buonanotte said...

Gaah, I have the same reaction with Kelly...like, "is that really fashionable, dude?" 'Cause you know she wants it to be and, well,it. Is. NOT.

Goil! I loved him! That was a big mistake, letting him go. Maybe I can hire him to do my bedroom or something, with a swing and a sandbox in it....

Bring back Project Runway!

Faith said...

Ms Pants, thank you for reminding me that I needed to add Fug to my roll. I keep forgetting to do that! (I'm so laaazy sometimes...)

I just KNEW that Top Design was making fun of her! I haven't been visiting their site for more than a minute or two to find pics of her now and then, so I hadn't seen that. But the way they SPRING her on us every week, especially this week, I knew they were feelin' it. She. Cracks. Me. UP!

Mona, every week, I sit and moan at the fiance about how they are supposed to be in the design industry! Why don't they know how to dress? This week, with Johnathan (or is it Jonathan...I dunno) in his Kermit the Frog look, and then the guest judge weirdo with the BRIGHT red hair and the stripe on the inner part of her pants to match, and the shorter, dark-haired, equally-as-skinny-as-Kelly-but-not-as-noticable-due-to-normal-hair-do's lady that always wears dresses that are *kind of* cute, but she's so skinny that it scares me regardless, plus she's sitting next to Kelly, and Kelly has a way of dwarfing her due to her hair and puffy-somewhere-usually outfits, and that makes her just as creepy.

It's all madness. And I long for a chef's knife or an Andre, or something, dammit!

FaithsTwin said...

Bwaahahahaha! The part where you had her picture laughing and then captioned, "I thought you would like that..." OMG! Sooo funny! She's fucked up.

Xavier Onassis said...

Someone should cast her in a remake of "Queen of Outer Space".

http://imdb.com/title/tt0052104/

She would be perfect in Zsa Zsa'a role.

Faith said...

Dude, I just got lucky with that picture, seriously. I thought it looked rather perfect there, too!

I do NOT like how her mouth seems to look as though it's about to take over her face as she laughs. Where are her eyes going? And her nose never really existed anyway, I don't think. I'm pretty sure it's just painted on her face by makeup people for each show.