Thursday, February 28, 2008

Going downhill fast...

I'm not my perky self today. (Shut up...well, everyone!) I'm glad I got to hang out with everyone at the meet up last night, because it appears as thought my body is giving up on me today, and I might not last much longer.

Ok, it's not as morbid as I'm sure I'm making it sound. But it is developing really quickly as the day wears on. I'm cold (where the fuck is that breeze coming from???), my nose is simultaneously stuffy and runny at the same fucking time, I'm on drugs for the sinus pain, and the latest development is a dry cough. (At least it's dry for now. Does this thing develop into a phlegmy issue later on?)

I cancelled my trainer appointment this morning after I got home last night, pushing it out in favor of sleep due to my worry about the ugly nasty coming to get me. We're supposed to meet tomorrow instead. That might be an even worse idea than today would have been, it seems!

It was great to see everyone one last time, though. If I die, at least Sponge will have those lovely (I'm sure) pictures she took of me doing my best Fiona Apple impression to remember me by. And I sure am glad I had a chance to see her perform in her sassy, sassy way, hear Dan sing a couple of very sweet old tunes in a very heartfelt way, and see the great and awesome Average (ha! Hardly!) Jane at the mic belting out tunes I may not be familiar with, but that rocked all the same.

And that's how off I am. Wasn't even done with the post yet, and I published it, for some inane reason. Anywho...

I'm sick. I wanna go home and go to sleep. I might just in another hour or so. Wish me luck...

3 comments:

faithstwin said...

Good luck!

Dare I ask: when can we expect installment #3 of the 3-part-series? I can't wait to see what the zany mormon has been up to!

Spyder said...

Oh there will be phlegm! Get lots of rest!!!!!

Faith said...

Dude! I'm SICK. Trying to get thoughts out of my head before falling asleep is hard. Fucker. :P:P:P:P

And the crazy Mormon has nothing to do with part 3. She hasn't shown up on the boards lately, as far as I know. Sadness...

Spyder. You know it. I'm not looking forward to the next couple of days at. all. I hope I can just sleep all weekend...but how do I get through tomorrow? Bleh.