Monday, March 24, 2008

I just don't know what to say...

How about, "Can someone please get me some Head & Shoulders, or something..." Why the fuck couldn't she stop scratching the left side of her head?

Saw a shorter clip of this over the weekend on The Soup, and had to share it with those that might also have entered the HGTV Dream Home contest this year, but didn't see the craptastic response that the actual winner had to hearing that she and her family won. You don't need to watch much of the clip to see what I mean, so don't get overwhelmed by the almost-5 minute length of it at first. (Although, if you stick around for long enough, you can see that she apparently starts crying. I think she might have been faking, but that's just my opinion.)

Given, the presenter of the award is a teeny, tiny bit over the top, but it's a really nice prize, so I don't blame her.

What is it with these people winning things lately? What the hell is their problem? Are they all living on Zoloft or Xanax or Lexapro or something? CHRIST!

3 comments:

Coley said...

I'm calling shenanigans on this. Ok, even if you allow that in Iowa, no one locks their front door at night, this is not how you respond when a perfect stranger barges into your home. I've lived in the upper midwest, and even they aren't that calm when an unfamiliar person opens the door and start hollering for Becky, or whatever her name is.
SHENANIGANS!

Faith said...

Yes, the Twin and I discussed this at length yesterday, as she actually watched the original airing of the award notification "surprise" on HGTV that Sunday, or whenever it was, and we both agreed that the chick giving the award was WAY-HAAAY over the top, and that the whole, "What's this going on? You havin' a party?" question was ridiculously cloying and pandering to an audience that is not made up of idiots.

Still, skinny bitch needed to look a bit happier and less drugged. I mean, holy sheit...

KC Sponge said...

You've got to wonder if she was just on the phone with her husband's mistress and found out about their plot to kill her or something that would dampen her spirits to the degree they were. I wanted to shake her.