Thursday, March 20, 2008

In the loop...

- My lower back hurts really, really bad. It's jacked the fuck up, and I don't know what did it...the yoga, or the workout I did on Tuesday night prior to yoga? I'm inclined to think I did something to it in yoga only because my workout before the class was just chest, upper back, and shoulder-centric. Yoga was hard.

I have another yoga class tonight, but with a different teacher. We'll see if it helps or makes things worse.

- It's second-Christmas week here at work right now. Things are a bit thinned out what with all the people on vacation for spring break, so I can catch up on other things I need to do like making fun of people on the Knot (more to come on that later...) and filling out thank you notes that I should have finished two months ago.

- If you came to our wedding/gave us a gift for our wedding and haven't received a thank you note (and just happen to read this blog as well), know that I am so, sooo sorry. So sorry. No excuses. Just...bad. So sorry.

- My back hurts.

4 comments:

Coley said...

Just Remember: Emily Post's Guide to Etiquette states that you have a full year to send Thank You notes from a wedding.
Cut yourself a little slack, I don't think anyone is sitting at home, wishing fiery death upon you because they haven't yet received a thank you.

Alisha said...

Yes, and a year to send a gift......like we need to do still. ;)

Average Jane said...

My yoga teacher is great about making sure you don't hurt yourself. Let me know if you'd like her studio's info.

Faith said...

Aw, AJ, I belong to 24 Hour Fitness. I joined there a long time ago because I didn't want to pay "extra" to go to yoga classes anymore. Now that they finally have them at a time that I can go, it's just taking some time for me to get ramped back up again and get my body used to it, I think.

I just overdid it the other night, probly. I'm gonna take it easy tonight and get my stretch (and breathing!) on...

Thanks though!