Friday, March 28, 2008

Since 3:30 a.m.

I've been doing my Happy Friday dance since 3:30 a.m., mofo's. That's right! Don'tcha wish you were me? Ooah, ooah! Ooah, Ooah!

I'm all wound up. HOT DAMN!

Meesha, was that you at the gym this morning? Since I've only met you once, and it was a while ago, I wasn't sure. I don't usually go in the morning, but I don't think yoga class at 7:30 on Thursday nights will work out as I had planned on it doing, so I'll probly be in there every Friday in the morning from now on. In case that was you. And you wanna say hi, or need a spotter or whatever. :)

Got a letter from B of A yesterday in the mail. I almost ripped it up and threw it away, thinking it was junk mail. But I opened it, just in case. Good thing I did. Here's what the letter inside (accompanying a new debit card) said:

"Dear Valued Customer,

We have learned that some information from certain Bank of America Check Cards may have been compromised. Your Check Card number may have been part of this compromise..."

Ok, don't get me wrong...I appreciate that they're at least being proactive about it this time. But this is the second time this has happened in the past 6 months! WTF, B of A? The last time, someone took a joyride down to Mexico thanks to some gas that was purchased somehow with my check card (that was still in my possession, mind you), and then they bought some groceries and shit. B of A reimbursed me, of course, and cancelled my card and sent me a new one, but STILL! Twice in 6 months? Let's get it together, shall we? FUCK!

3 comments:

meesha.v said...

I was at the gym this morning at 5:30, but I go to the Jewish Community Center. That's where we (the Jews) get buff and so irresistibly good looking.

Faith said...

Hm. I guess I really just do NOT remember what you look like, then! :) You need to come to the next meet up, so I can be reminded.

I wonder why that other dude looked familiar? Probably thought it was strange that I was smiling at him...

faithstwin said...

OMG- I can see it now...Faith staring oddly at stranger with big smile on her face.

The "your account may have been compromised" stuff has happened to me before, too. I never thought about it as an individual issue- I always thought it was like someone hacked into thousands of customers accounts, blah blah blah.