Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Unmoved

Good GOD, I am bored. I can't seem to get interested in this day at. all.

Could be due to the lack of sleep last night. Not sure.

Looking forward to climbing under the covers and going back to sleep again tonight, is all. I don't really care for much else to happen today.

Oh, and I totally farted in my pilates class last night. Thank goodness it wasn't too bad, but it was audible. Dammit. It was a fun class, though, and I'm pretty sure I heard someone else do it before me, so I wasn't alone. No one gave me any looks or giggled in my direction, so clearly they understood, if they even heard it.

So fucking uncool...

4 comments:

Sizzle said...

The Fella doesn't want to go to yoga class with me because he fears he will fart. Pilates I can understand. It happens!

Spyder said...

OMG! LOL!!

Faith said...

You know, there's just no way to get into some of those positions without leaving yourself prone to the possible escape of air. It doesn't happen every week, but in last night's case, I not only was trying to hold my legs in the air (in a "v" shape) while I kept my back flat, but then we needed to roll into a back roll while maintaining the leg position? Yeah, it was a doomed situation.

Heather said...

HILARIOUS!!!!