Monday, April 07, 2008

Ah, the ever illusive "title" portion. I got nothin'.

It's a rough Monday morning. I thought I wouldn't be able to do my pilates class tonight, so I worked out this morning instead only to see that the game isn't on tonight until 8 p.m. So I could've done pilates after all.

Saturday night is a blur. One I'd prefer to forget. There was drinking and literal madness involved (sometimes, my guy friends take their jabs a bit too far...I was rooting for UCLA on Saturday night, and they were all rooting for Memphis for no other reason except to bug me. Some random stranger joined in on the "fun" at one point, and I really didn't understand that. Maybe he didn't realize I was friends with the other people doing it? I dunno. Anyway, they finally stopped when I told the bartender that I was ready to tab out in the early part of the 2nd half. She made them stop. Assholes...), and then after Leo and I got home, I don't remember much of anything. I took some Benadryl. And some Advil. And then passed out. Yesterday morning sucked. I went back to bed at 11:30 after initially getting up at about 9:30, and slept until 12:15. That helped a good deal.

So, UCLA let me down. KU kicked some major bootie. Looking forward to tonight's game, that's for damned sure...

Puppies!

These pictures are from a few weeks ago...one of those rare moments when the dogs are actually sitting quietly, and just a few inches from each other, too! This doesn't happen much anymore.
This is my favorite position for Jake to be in. Asleep!
And this is how Iz and I usually hang out together in the evenin' time. I lie back, she crawls up onto my belleh, and we cuddle together.
Last night Jake joined us. I was surprised Izzy allowed it to happen, but it was one of the rare moments when he wasn't also trying to bite her head as he hung out with us. He just got up on her and laid there. For abooouuut 45 seconds. Then he was wiggleworming around, and finally got up on the back of the couch where he had better access to eating my hair. Dick.

Anyway, that's that for now. Go KU! Hope everyone has a good Monday...

2 comments:

Pensive Girl said...

so cute! funny eddie (or maybe i'm naming him kolby) and izzy are the same mix :)

faithstwin said...

Awww! Cute puppieeeessss...