Thursday, April 17, 2008

All blah, all the time.

Nothing is happening around here. Head over to the Twin's for excitement. She has a rent dispute going on with her landlords for her flower shop right now. I can't wait to see how it turns out!

Ok, wait...something IS going on round here. My keyboard is suddenly sticky-key central for some reason. The fuck? How do I clean out my keyboard? Jeezy...

I'm better. I'm eating all food successfully again, and actually want to get lunch pretty badly right now, but thought I'd stop to update this here blog fe fun first. (Seriously? Keyboard can FUCK OFF. GAH!)

My left foot hurts now, though. I'll explain more when I get my keyboard into a happier place.

1 comment:

meesha.v said...

try sharing your desk with 2 other clowns. I go through clorox wipes like it't toilet paper