Friday, April 04, 2008

Friday Feast, baby!

I'm joining the fun this week. I don't know why this feast in particular struck a cord with me, but yeah...it did. We'll see if that happens again next week.

Appetizer
Invent a new flower; give it a name and describe it.
Faith Rose (don't tell me if it already exists, Twin); Blooms in early winter in a deep red shade, and then again in spring with a slightly paler tone. Completely withers and dies in summer, and regenerates itself again in fall in preparation for its reemergence in wintertime. Don't touch it - EVER! It doesn't like physical contact much, and its thorns will make that pretty damned clear.

Soup
Name someone whom you think has a wonderful voice.
Cecilia Bartoli. She makes me cry...cry...with how beautiful her voice is. I sure wish she'd tour again and come to KC.

Salad
On a scale of 1 to 10 with 10 being highest, how clean do you keep your car?
9 inside. In the summer it's usually 8 - 10 outside, but in the winter (including right now, since the weather can't seem to make up its fucking mind), it's a 1. Fo sho.

Main Course
How do you feel about poetry?
How does poetry feel about me is the real question here. (Answer: It doesn't like me much at all.)

Dessert
What was the last person/place/thing you took a picture of?
My puppies.

8 comments:

Logtar said...

Where is the picture of your puppies?

I really like your flower, too bad its called... just kidding ;)

emawkc said...

Next time I see you, I'm totally going to invade your personal space (no, no, not like that...).

faithstwin said...

Yes there is a rose named Faith- remember when I made that mock-up bouquet for you? The pinky/purple rose was the Faith rose...

This one is confusing for me. I don't get it.

Faith said...

What do you mean it's confusing? The feast itself? Or the answer I gave to the flower option?

Pensive Girl said...

hello. this is random. but when is the next blogger meetup? i wanna go!
:)

Spyder said...

The next KC Blogger Gathering will be Thursday April 24th at The Levy.

faithstwin said...

The feast thing is confusing. I would worry about me if the flower thing caused me confusion.

Nuke said...

I liked your appetizer! And the main course made me chuckle. It was the best answer I saw this week!